If you feel that material on a Nazareth College of Rochester web site has infringed on your copyright, you may submit a complaint to our designated agent. The contact information for the designated agent is:
Assistant Director - Web Communications
Marketing & Communications
Nazareth College of Rochester
4245 East Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
The complaint must be in written form with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and the location of the material.
- Contact information of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above requirements have been paraphrased from the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The full text can be found on the United States Copyright Office web site.