Fall 2013 Semester
The deadline to submit a parking permit application by email or regular mail is July 19, 2013. After this date, please visit the Campus Safety Office in the Shults Center to obtain your permit for the fall semester.
- Employees are required to place a parking permit on vehicles within the first two weeks of beginning employment.
- Employee vehicles without parking permits will be ticketed.
- Employees and students may also park in the general/open lots, however; permits are required.
- Please visit the campus safety office to register a vehicle or to update information.
- Parking permits are typically issued to faculty and staff at the time an employee ID card is issued.
- Limited reserved parking is available for a fee. Contact the parking office for additional information.
- Students are required to place a parking permit on vehicles within the first two weeks of beginning classes.
- Student vehicles without parking permits will be ticketed.
- Resident students are restricted to parking lots H, I, J, K, L, N, O and P only. View map.
- Students may park in most lots; however tickets will be issued for parking in areas that are clearly designated for visitors, service vehicles, reserved, handicap, fire lanes, tow away zones, etc. Please be mindful of signage and pavement markers.
- Visitors are asked to park in designated "visitor" areas or in the general/open parking lots. View map.
- Guest of students may park on campus overnight by obtaining a temporary parking pass at the Campus Safety Office.
- The campus safety department offers an on campus shuttle service that is in operation whenever classes are in session. The shuttle runs daily Mon-Thurs from 6am – 9pm and on Friday from 6am – 8pm. Please refer to the campus map for shuttle route information.
- Parking on Campus roadways and grass areas is strictly prohibited.
- Parking regulations are enforced in all areas 12 months per year.
- Reserved parking areas are enforced Monday through Friday from 6am-3:30pm year round, except where designated.
- Additional information regarding parking policies can be obtained at the Campus Safety Department 389-2850.