Office Services has two types of binding machines: the original glue-strip machine and a plastic-comb binding machine. If you want comb binding, please let Office Services know in advance. If adding binding to your duplication requests, please call ext. 2070 or ext. 2068 for an estimate on job completion.
- Capability of folding single-page documents into "C", "Z", and half folds. "C" and "Z" folded documents can be inserted into envelopes.
- Capability of folding multi-paged stapled documents (up to five sheets) into halves or "C" and "Z" folds. (This job is manually fed into the machine. Please call Ext. 2070 for an estimate on job completion.)
- Capability to stuff envelopes with one or two sheets of paper and we can add an insert (return envelope, postcard, etc.)
- Envelopes should be #10 size, plain or window.
- If using window envelopes and the document will show the address through the window, please bring a sample to Office Services so it can be checked for address readability through the window.
- Envelopes should not be labeled before the document is inserted.
Please come to Office Services to order. Cost by quantity as follows:
- 250 cards for $20
- 500 cards for $22
- 1,000 cards for $26
- 8½" x 11" sheets - $0.80
- 8½" x 14" sheets - $0.85
- Business cards - $0.25
- Luggage Tags - $0.30
Chalk, Whiteboard Markers, Erasers, Exam Paper, and Bluebooks are provided free of charge for Faculty. The quantities you need may be picked up in Office Services or in the secured package area in the basement of the Golisano Academic Center.