About Faculty Executive Committee
The Faculty Executive Committee (FEC) is elected by the faculty and conducts the governance of the College.
- FEC members serve a 3 year term
- 7 elected members
- Chair and Vice Chair elected from any full-time faculty of Full or Associate Rank with at least 4 years full-time faculty status at Nazareth College and prior service on a faculty standing committee
- Other members elected from full-time membership, 1 from each rank and at least 2 at large
- Ex-Officio: Chairs of Standing Committees and Faculty Observer (non-voting)
- Members may serve 2 consecutive terms, then wait 1 year before they are eligible for re-election