- Program Director
Dr. Robert Marino
This program of study focuses on the management of a multi-cultural workforce, with special attention to issues affecting an organization's human resources.
Students who successfully complete this program will extend their New York State Teacher Certification.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree at an accredited institution with a cumulative index of 3.0 and a B average in the major field.
- Presentation of official transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Application and fee.
- Completion of the personal-professional statement as described on the application form.
- Copy of teacher certification in Business and Marketing Education.