The Academic Advisement Center (AAC) supports both students and faculty. Our services include:
- answering questions and clarifying statements concerning academic policies, procedures, and programs.
- sending warning notices to students when notified by faculty of concerns (excessive absences, poor grades, etc.).
- coordinating advisement functions and supporting faculty in their role as advisors; an annual advisor development workshop series is offered.
- Academic Advising Syllabus Template
- Core 2013: Resources for Faculty & Staff
- Course Progress Alert (Starfish)
- FERPA Overview
- Timeline for Advisement and Registration
- Transfer Course Equivalencies Form
- Web Registration Instructions
Advisor & Advisee Resources
- Advisor/Advisee Roles and Responsibilities
- Course Codes
- Declaration or Change of Major/Minor Form
- How To Read A Program Evaluation(1988 Core)
- How To Read A Program Evaluation (2013 Core)
- My Advisement Planner (1988 Core)
- My Advisement Planner (2013 Core)
- Semester Layout Worksheet (1988 Core)
- Semester Layout Worksheet (2013 Core)
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Undergraduate Petition Form
Advisor Development Resources