- Send to a Friend
On-Campus Effort: Education
How do we keep campus informed?
- Student orientation packets were handed out this year to familiarize new students with sustainability efforts on campus
- A presentation was given to the faculty as part of the fall assembly day
- Stickers were made for all trash cans and posters, and were put in all residence halls to inform students and staff of proper recycling methods
- Periodic emails are sent to the entire campus community, containing energy-saving tips
- Lectures. Last year, the Nazareth Chemistry Department and Sustainability Task Force sponsored Protein and Metabolic Engineering for the Production of Biodegradable Plastics, a lecture by Christopher Nomura, Ph.D.