To ensure program success, it is important to continuously maintain and build on the foundation that has been developed. The following are steps Nazareth plans to take in the future to ensure the program’s success.
- New Opportunities – continue to explore new savings opportunities and state–of-the-art equipment.
- Share the Success – get the campus actively community involved in the Energy Management Program.
- Awards – present awards and certificates to Nazareth students, faculty, and staff in recognition of their contributions to the program.
- Expand the Network – draw more people into the energy program through training and education.
- Foster Ownership – encourage senior staff to champion program among peers on campus.