**Learn How to Start Your Own Business: A Class for Immigrants and Foreign Born Americans in NY**
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014 - 5:30-7:30 PM
- Brighton Memorial Town Library, 2300 Elmwood Ave
Sponsored by: New York State Office for New Americans
Contact: 585-546-7220 ext. 4730 or email BVerma@cfcrochester
- Must register in advance.
- Community Partnerships
Volunteer Opportunities at Mary’s Place
- Tuesdays from 5:15PM to 8:15PM AND Saturdays 10:30AM to 2:30 PM
- Transportation provided by Glynis Jones, Coordinator of Partners for Serving
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary's Place Internship Opportunities
- Students pursuing degrees in Social Work, Education, Anthropology, Sociology, Public Health and other disciplines available.
- Contact: Cara Breslin, AmericaCorps VISTA, email@example.com
Volunteer Opportunities at Saint’s Place
- Through the Center for Civic Engagement
- Support refugees who have resettled in Rochester, NY
- Contact: Sofiya(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide English-language enrichment for adults & children.
- Separate and sort donations in the Saint's Place main location.
- Work in the Clothing Closet
Volunteer Opportunities at Somali Community Center of Western N.Y.
- Offer your services and material donations
- WEP programs beginning October 29th, weekdays 9am-4:30pm
- Help obtain readiness skills materials: Sewing machines and sewing supplies, gas stove, utensils (used or new), and cooking supplies (e.g. flour), computers, computer accessories, long computer tables (new or used)
- Provide English language and job readiness training: Sewing, Cooking, Basic healthcare & computer skills
- Contact: Ms. Sadiya Omar, SCWNY Vice President Sadiya.email@example.com 585-576-7329
Send this page to someone
Fill in the email address of your friend, and we will send an email that contains a link to this page.