While there is not an actual dining hall so to speak in Shults, there are two great places to grab a bite to eat and relax in the building.
The Snack Bar at the Cabaret offers a variety of meals from hot food, soups, salads, and made-to-order sandwiches. They also have beverages ranging from coffee and teas, juice, soda, and cappuccino. Plus the Snack bar offers snack type options for those people on the run, or to add more balance to your meal.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The Roost opens later in the day and offers mostly grill options. They are most renowned for their pizza! It's a great place to stop by in the evening when the munchies strike or even between classes.
- Monday - Friday: 11:30 a.m. - midnight
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - midnight
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - midnight