Service Learning Documents
These resources are available for download.
- Course Creation Document
- Service Learning Planning Document
- Guidelines for Setting up a Service-Learning Course
- Guidelines for Designing a Service-Learning Course
- Scholarship of Engagement PowerPoint
- Combining Research, Service, and TeachingDevelopment of a Scholarship of Engagement Agenda
- Introduction to Reflection
- In service-learning, we try to develop processes that allow students to engage in service to bend the metaphorical light of their experiences back onto their minds.
- Introduction to the 5 R's of Service-Learning
- Developing your agenda: Teaching, Service and Scholarship
- CAS Standards & Student Learning Outcomes
- Connecting Your Course’s Student Learning Outcomes with Service Learning Standards Developed by the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education
- CSL outcomes
- Learning Outcomes for Students, Faculty, and Community Partners
- Service Learning Planning Guide Revised
- The purpose of this sheet is to facilitate the processes of developing and implementing a service-learning experience.
- YES informational packet
- Y.E.S. Committee - A Service-Learning Partnership