Welcome to the 2014-15 Housing Selection Process. Your Residence Halls Application-Contract is now an online process. Once you have completed the application, you will need to log back in to choose your roommates and select your room according to your lottery number
- Full-time undergraduate students are required to live on campus for their
first and second year of college, unrelated to credit-based class status.
Entering first-year students must live on campus for their first two years, and
transfer students who have not yet completed their first two years of college must
comply with the residency requirement for the remainder of their first two
years of college. Click here for more details.
- Factors determining when you will select your room include your class status as of January 15, 2014; your randomly assigned selection number; and your roommate choice for fall semester.
- If you are requesting special accommodations for medical or psychological reasons, click here for more details on the process .
- All students must be financially cleared from the Financial Services Office before the application/contracts can be accepted. If there is a financial hold on your account a message will display on your MyHousing at Nazareth College
- Please note: there is a $250 non-negotiable cancellation fee for any student who breaks the room contract once it is submitted.
Housing Application and Selection Dates
March 3-March 28
Housing Applications are accepted at housing.naz.edu
You must have a contract in the system by 11pm on March 28th to select a room in the lottery.
Special Interest Housing Applications for the following locations must be accompanied by a signed waiver:
- French House
- Service Floor in George
- Global Commons (Medaille)
- Build Your Own Community (O'Connor2) - Each group is required to complete one cover sheet
Applications are due by 12 noon in Residential Life Office
General Housing Selection
Online Lottery - watch your email for assigned times
You can select from any computer with internet access