Religious Studies students may undertake internships for credit with the approval of their advisor and Department Chair. In doing so, Religious Studies students earn academic credit while gaining real-life professional experience.
Internships have included:
- St. Ann's Community Home, Rochester NY
- Fairport United Methodist Church, Fairport NY
- Brian and Jean Hickey Center for Interfaith Studies and Dialogue, Rochester NY
- Nazareth College Center for Spirituality
- Saint's Place, Pittsford NY