- Visit VA VONAPP Website for Benefits (see resources)
- New York Combat Veterans visit HESC for New York State VTA (see resources)
- Bring your DD-214 (Copy 4) to the Office of Veterans' Affairs
- Bring your VA Certificate of Eligibility to the Office of Veterans' Affairs
- If you don't have either/both of these items contact us 585-389-5017
Nazareth College is committed to helping veteran-students (current veterans, active military, reservists, and National Guardsmen) make the challenging transitions from military to academic life. The College connects veterans with scholarships, counseling, and administrative support.
If you have any questions about the GI Bill (which one is right for you, how to apply for it), benefits for National Guard and reservists, or any other questions related to benefits for veterans and their families please call our Office of Veterans' Affairs at 585-389-5017.
Yellow Ribbon Program
Nazareth College is proud to be part of the Yellow Ribbon Program. Nazareth matches up to $7500 with the VA to provide no gap in tuition for those who are eligible for Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits at the 100% level.
Contact Jeremy Bagley (Iraq War Veteran) Veterans' Affairs Coordinator , at 585-389-5017 or email@example.com. Jeremy can be reached at his mobile line at 585-880-2018
Office Hours: (Veterans Lounge in Smyth 20 is open regardless of hours)
Monday: 8:30am to 1pm
Tuesday: 1pm - 6pm
Wed: 8:30am to 1pm (Afternoons at Community Colleges)
Thursday: 1pm to 6pm
Friday: 9am to 11am – 1pm to 3pm