Nazareth College is committed to upholding students' rights as outlined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Please contact Andrew Morris, Registrar, at (585) 389-2801 or email@example.com with any FERPA related questions.
- For Nazareth College's FERPA policy, please click here.
- For a brief overview of FERPA, please refer to the FERPA Basics document.
- A FERPA Presentation is also available with more details and explanations of important terms.
- Students who would like to give third parties, including parents, access to their educational records can submit a disclosure permission form to the Registrar's Office.
- Students who would like to authorize faculty to release information related to their progress in a specific course can submit a course progress disclosure form.
- Students may submit an "opt out" of directory information form if they would like their directory information suppressed.
- Students who would like to review their educational records may submit a Request to Review Records form.