- SUMMER HOURS
Limited Summer Hours for current summer students only. Please call for an appointment.
Please see our website for off-site care options.
- PPD testing in the summer
- We do not do PPDs in the summer.
- Below is a list of local offices where you can get a ppd.
- Some insurances do pay for PPDs so take your insurance card with you
- Remember you must return in 48-72 hours for a read
Walk-in PPD Testing Sites
AccelCare: $40 cash, check or credit
3400 Monroe Ave
Pittsford, NY 14618
Rochester Immediate Care $30 cash, check or credit
3 locations:1065 Ridge Road Webster, NY 14580
2685 E Henrietta Rd. Henrietta, NY 14467
2745 W. Ridge Rd. Rochester, NY 14626
Nazareth is no longer partnering with an insurance company. If you need health insurance we suggest the following options:
1. Are you under 26? You may remain on your parents' insurance.
2. Explore the affordable care act:
3.Information from Excellus for private insurance: https://www.excellusbcbs.com/wps/portal/xl/inp/individuals-and-families/
4. If you already have health insurance , call customer service to be sure you can use it in the Rochester area.
Please call us with any questions!
“Slip Slop Slap Wrap”
Some people think about sun protection only when they spend a day at the lake, beach, or pool. But sun exposure adds up day after day and it happens every time you are in the sun. Simply staying in the shade is one of the best ways to limit your UV exposure but remember the following when you go outside:
- Slip on a shirt.
- Slop on sunscreen.
- Slap on a hat.
- Wrap on sunglasses to protect the eyes and skin around them.
Have a great summer!
Urgent & Emergency Care Options
Fone Med, our after-hours nurse advice line, is available to all Nazareth students when we are closed:
If you need assistance on campus, call Campus Safety at (585)389-2850 or use your Security Escort Alert.
See After hours drop-down for urgent care center information.
Student Health Services provides health care, education and outreach services to a diverse student population. We promote campus wellness and healthy lifestyles while encouraging personal responsibility to enhance students' capacity for reaching academic & personal goals.