Camp College Prep, a four-day seminar designed to support high school sophomores and juniors pursuing college admission, will offer two sessions this summer at Nazareth College in Pittsford, N.Y. Session I will be held from July 12 - 15 and Session II will run from July 26 – 29. Students may choose a morning class, which runs from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon or an afternoon class from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The following topics will be covered at Camp College Prep:
- Daily instruction on preparation for the SAT
- How to write a powerful college essay
- College admissions timetable
- How college admissions decisions are made
- How to develop a successful college application
- Getting the most out of a college visit
- Using the internet: the electronic college search
- How to create an effective activity resume
- How to search for scholarships
John Serafine, Director of Counseling at Fairport High School and John Baynes, English teacher at Fairport High School are the instructors for Camp College Prep.
The registration fee is $275 and is on a first-come basis. A maximum of 25 students are accepted for each session. For a registration form or further information, contact John Serafine at 585-330-0103, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or visit our website at www.campcollegeprep.com.