For More Information
Please contact Julie Long, Media Relations at (585) 389-2456
Nazareth College received five PRism Awards for the Marketing and Communications team’s outstanding work in public relations. The Rochester Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) recognized Nazareth’s work at its 2010 PRisms awards ceremony on June 10th at Casa Larga Vineyards. The Nazareth College Arts Center also won an Award of Excellence for its Integrated Marketing Campaign in the non-profit program awards. PRSA recognizes excellent work in both the not-for-profit and corporate sectors.
The Nazareth Marketing and Communications Team won PRisms for:
- Best External Video: Arts Center renovation videos (Alicia Nestle, Julie Long-working with Hager Productions)
- Best Alumni Magazine: Connections magazine with Arts Center renovation focus (Robyn Rime, editor and Alex Shukoff, photographer working with Boehm Marketing Communications)
- Best Logo Redesign: Nazareth’s new logo (MarComm team working with Steege Thompson)
- Most Improved Element: Nazareth’s new homepage (MarComm team working with Zehno Communications
- Best Overall Website: Nazareth’s undergraduate admissions website (MarComm team working with Zehno Communications
Nazareth was in the running for the Prism Awards with 120 other entries from Rochester-based organizations.