Nazareth College of Rochester, NY offers graduate music programs including music education, creative arts therapy (art therapy and music therapy), and piano pedagogy
In our areas of professional study, students are connected with faculty and supervisors that have extensive “real world” experience.
- retired public school teachers supervise the student teachers
- practicing music therapists supervise clinical work
- internships in the areas of music business and music history
- master classes by internationally know guest artists
- travel to professional conferences