- FOR MORE INFORMATION
Download Registration Form
- There is a non-refundable $10 registration fee for each student applied once per academic year.
- First semester returning students will receive a brochure and registration form in the mail during the month of August. The filled-out form should be returned, with payment, to Nazareth in advance of the beginning of the fall term. Second semester registration will roll over automatically from first semester. Returning students will receive an invoice in the mail in mid-January.
- CMP instruction cannot begin until registration and payment have taken place. All tuition is to be paid in advance of each term (please check the Calendar for the payment deadline preceding each term). Payments should be by check or money order and made payable to Nazareth College. There is a $15 service charge for returned checks. Tuition is refunded only when withdrawal is due to illness or other causes beyond the control of the student. Application for a refund must be made in writing to the Chairperson of the Department of Music.
- Registration for private instruction and classes is for the full term. In the event a student (private lessons only) enters CMP after the beginning of a term, the tuition would be prorated to reflect the full number of weeks between the actual starting date and the end of the term. Please note: Registration for a number of lessons less than the full term of 17 weeks (or the remaining weeks) is not allowed without the explicit permission of the instructor. The CMP office cannot accept payment in the amount of less than full tuition without the explicit agreement of the instructor.
- Students must pay for all registered lessons, whether taken or missed. Lessons missed by a faculty member will be made up. While the instructor may attempt to reschedule for student absences, no teacher is required to do so. Please note: deducting missed lessons from first term on the second semester registration is not allowed without the explicit agreement of the teacher. It is strongly recommended that all students and parents clarify re-scheduling/make-up policies directly with their instructor at the beginning of the school year.
- The Community Music Program reserves the right to discontinue lessons of any student who has excessive absences, whose progress or interest lag in the judgment of the teacher or who fails to meet the financial responsibility of tuition.
Please call the Nazareth College CMP Registrar at 585-389-2566, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Nazareth College is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of School of Music