- Contact Information
Joseph DaBoll-Lavoie, Ph.D.
The Marketing degree provides excellent preparation for entry-level positions in marketing communications, market research, public relations and other marketing-related fields such as sales and customer service.
- Focuses on an entrepreneurial perspective and a thorough understanding of the functional areas of business.
- Develops the skills needed by marketing professionals: oral and written communication, social, technological, analytical, critical thinking and cultural competency.
- Helps students acquire knowledge of the global environment and the economic, demographic, social, political and psychological forces that shape the marketplace.
- Provides students with a global perspective and the cultural sensitivity needed to successfully interact with individuals from different backgrounds.
- Explores the ethical and moral issues related to marketing in a global environment, as well as its role as the driver of products, services and ideas.
- Establishes a solid foundation for additional study at the graduate level.