- Contact Information
Mark Weber, M.B.A.
In Tokyo, a typical business meeting is tightly scheduled and formal. But in Sao Paolo, it is social and casual. Knowing how to approach these differences is essential to working in today's global economy. But etiquette and cultural issues are only one aspect of international business. The new International Business program at Nazareth prepares students to compete in the global market through the exploration of global trade, legal and political systems, economic policies, language, accounting and banking practices, environmental issues, ethical considerations, and more.
Our international business program also prepares students as innovative thinkers. Our students graduate with an entrepreneurial international business perspective that is increasingly in demand in the United States and abroad.
- Internships are a strength of this program, offering hands-on experience and potential job leads.
- Interdisciplinary program that combines a professional discipline with a solid foundation in the liberal arts and sciences to prepare students for a career in the global marketplace.
- Exploration of the global environment from economic, demographic, social, political and psychological perspectives.
- Development of an entrepreneurial perspective and a thorough understanding of the functional areas of business.
- Development of the skills needed by international business professionals: oral and written communication, social, technological, analytical, critical thinking and cultural competency.