- Contact Information
Joseph DaBoll-Lavoie, Ph.D.
How do you define “business intelligence”? It is having a real-world, global vision of business beyond traditional corporate structures. It is entrepreneurial in nature, fueled by innovation and the creation of new business models. And it is the ability to use your intellect, analytical capabilities, and people skills in any given situation.
The Business Administration program at Nazareth cultivates in students the business acumen they will need for today's world. Our program goes beyond textbook theory to give students as much real-world experience as possible. Faculty members are active in professional organizations and stay connected to the business community. Internships at companies such as Xerox and Paychex give students hands-on experience and often, connections to jobs. A focus on ethics, entrepreneurialism, communication skills, and problem-solving also readies students for the 21st century business climate.
- Immersion in a core curriculum that includes economics, entrepreneurship, ethics, finance, global issues, management, marketing and technology. Students have the option to specialize in these areas, as well as information technology and sports management.
- Small classes and individual attention from faculty.
- Internships are a strength of this program.
- Partnership with many adjunct professors and guest speakers from the professional community.
- Emphasis on developing communication, critical thinking, analytical, and teamwork skills.
- Solid preparation for continuing on to MBA program and an MS in Management.