The MS in Management is a different degree designed for a different world. Most MBA programs develop a broad range of business knowledge and skills and with little emphasis on managing, leading and human relations.
The MS in Management places a greater emphasis on human side of management and its long-term role in creating successful organizations. We promote the value of human capital and the long term benefits of managing and leading in a humanistic, ethical and socially responsible manner.
As part of the program you’ll:
- Learn about yourself and identify areas for personal development and growth.
- Learn about the many management and leadership styles and their impact on individual and organizational performance
- Understand how to develop an organizational culture that fosters employee motivation, morale and ethical business practice.
- Learn to assess the impact of organizational structure and systems on the organization’s ability to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Develop the ability to respond to internal and external factors that impact the strategic direction of the firm.
- Flexibility: All classes are in the evening and offered throughout calendar year to better suit your schedule
- Your Pace: The program consists of eleven courses or thirty three credit hours and can be completed in two calendar years.
- Relevance: You’ll focus on ideas and theories that best advance your development as a leader and manager. The program has a strong emphasis on applications orientation.