Admissions criteria require that all students:
- Complete a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative index of 3.0 (B average or higher)
- Present official transcripts with notarized English translation to Nazareth College as well as to the World Learning service for academic evaluation (for acceptance into the program and at the point of transfer to the Nazareth College residency portion of the program)
- Send two confidential letters of recommendation
- Demonstrate English language competency as measured by the University Pannonia and/or by the Center for International Education through appropriately agreed upon examination(s).
- Submit an application with the specified fee and
- include a personal/professional statement including goals for use of this degree and its impact on a projected career path as well as describing your academic ability for study in an advanced degree program
- Have an interview with the Program Director in either Hungary or the US
The start date for the joint MA in American Studies program with University of Pannonia is Fall, 2010 in Hungary.