- Contact Us
Office Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm M-F
Location: Library lower level, room 132
Phone: (585) 389-2146
Fax: (585) 389-2110
- Poster Pricing Examples
Common poster sizes:
18" x 24" - $9.00
24" x 24" - $12.00
24" x 36" - $18.00
36" x 48" - $36.00
- Copyright Information
Media Resources conforms to a strict interpretation of copyright laws. Written permission from the copyright holder may be required to record, duplicate or use certain materials.
Large format poster prints and signs are available from original PDF files. Prints can be made on 24", 36", or 42" wide paper, glossy or heavy-coated. Vinyl in 24", 36", or 42" sizes is available for banner printing and optional grommets are also available.
Files being dropped off between 8:30am - 4:30pm, M-F should be brought to the Media Resources office (lower level of the Library, room 132). Files dropped off at other times may be left at the Technology and Media Service Desk. Poster files may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Pick up completed orders at the Technology and Media Service Desk.
|Turnaround time - one week
|Grommets for banners
|Poster Storage Tube - 24"
|Poster Storage Tube - 36"||$3.00/ea.
|Poster Storage Tube - 42"||$3.50/ea.
whole square foot.
Foam Board Mounting
Posters and signs may also be mounted on foam board. Pricing varies based on size. In general, cost is $4.25.
For more information about laminating services, please visit our Lamination web page.
Additional Poster Print Information
- PDF files are requested because PDFs embed fonts and graphics so there will not be any unintended changes or alterations in your file.
- Colors on the screen may print differently on paper.
- When creating poster, set the page size in your software program to the size of the finished poster.
- When possible, please submit all graphics (graphs, pictures, clipart, etc.) separately in case there is a formatting issue.
- Low-res graphics may not reproduce well once enlarged.