Preferably through OCLC. But we will accept ALA, ARIEL, Fax (RUSH or non-RUSH), or e-mail.
Non-OCLC libraries are encouraged to register and submit ILLs through our ILL system. This expedites the service on our end and enables you (and us) to track the processing and shipment of materials. To register to use our ILL system, please click - Login and then <First Time User>. It’s easy!
· Non-reciprocal Library charge is $10.00 IFM or Invoice per item requested – we are an LVIS library.
· No extra charge for Rush service.
· Libraries requiring Same Day/ Next day FedEx Service must provide account number for billing purposes.
· Overseas Libraries (with the exception of Canada, and U.S. territories) if shipping cost exceeds $15 USD you must be willing to pay half cost of shipping item to you.
Loan Periods for books are for 45 days with the option to renew. Loan Periods for media materials are 30 days.
· Monographs (current year publications included);
· Periodicals and Microforms (made on a case-by-case basis);
*(Circulation of these are made on a case-by-case basis in accordance to licensing terms and Nazareth faculty classroom reserve).
Non-circulating Materials - Special Collections (Rare Materials, Course Reserve, majority of Reference Books)
First 50 pages are covered by the $10.00 charge (if you are a non-reciprocal library). Copies can be sent via ARIEL, ODYSSEY, Fax or e-mail.
Contact & General Information
Christine Sisak, Director of ILL Services Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm email@example.com 585-389-2184
Lynne Marus, ILL Librarian Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 585-389-2185
Jeffrey Cannon, Weekend ILL Assistant Hours: Saturday 8:30am-4pm, Sunday 12noon-5pm E-Mail: email@example.com Phone: 585-389-2185
Ariel Address: 188.8.131.52
ILL E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Lorette Wilmot Library/ ILL Dept Nazareth College of Rochester/ 4245 East Avenue/ Rochester NY 14618-0950