- APPLICATION INFORMATION
To learn more about this program, please apply online to ACU.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION
Overseas Studies & Exchanges
Phone: (585) 389-2673
View Australian Catholic University in a larger map
- Student Blogs
Australian Catholic University (ACU) offers a choice of six campuses in several cities. Each campus allows a close working relationship between students and faculty, with smaller classes enabling academic staff to give individual attention to students. In addition, students have the opportunity to undertake professional placements and volunteer work experiences in their field of study.
ACU offers a wide range of courses in the following disciplines: Arts and Sciences, Business and Marketing, Education, Health and Social Sciences.
With six campuses to choose from, each city gives students the opportunity to experience a different aspect of Australian culture and environment:
• BALLARAT is a picturesque rural town composed of around 80,000 people. The city is also home to an array of fine buildings, attractive gardens, fountains, and sculptures on beautiful tree-lined streets.
• BRISBANE is a relaxed and friendly city, with extensive parklands, botanical gardens, art galleries,and restaurants. Brisbane offers a thriving live music scene, and is home to multiple theaters and museums.
• CANBERRA is a small city that offers all the advantages of living in a nation’s capital without the hustle and bustle of larger cities.
• MELBOURNE is a vibrant, culturally diverse city that is the second largest capital city in Australia; the city is also home to some of Australia’s most famous cultural and sporting events.
• SYDNEY is world renowned for its beautiful harbor, famous beaches, architecture and a culture which offers fabulous beach living, surfing, food, music, and nightlife.
Application Deadlines and Important Dates
Semester 2 2013 July-November (Our Fall Semester)
Application Deadline: Mid-May
International Orientation: July 22
Classes Start: July 29
End of Exam Period: November 22
Semester 1 2014 February-June (Our Spring Semester)
Application Deadline: Mid-November
International Orientation: February 10
Classes Start: February 24
End of Exam Period: June 22
Costs and Financial Aid
Students pay Nazareth College tuition and retain their full Nazareth financial aid packages (excluding work study and room grants).
Students are responsible for arranging and paying for room and board. They may choose to live in private rental accommodations near their campus; utilities and food are not included. Homestays are also available providing international students with the opportunity to live in a local home while studying in Australia. A homestay is suitable for stays ranging from a few weeks to many months. Please refer to the ACU website for more information.
Travel Visa and Other Documents
Once you have been accepted to the program, ACU will contact you with visa application procedures.