Please select an item to learn more.
How do I access my NazNet account?
You may locate your NazNet username and password by following these steps:
- Go to www.naz.edu. Click on "NazNet" under Quicklinks at the top of the page
Go directly to naznet.naz.edu
- Click on "I'm new to NazNet", at the bottom, left side of the screen. Click "OK" to start the four steps.
- "What's my User Id?" - Enter both your last name and your Social Security Number or both your last name and your seven-digit Naz ID.
- "Select an e-mail address" - Your NazNet username is displayed. Choose your @naz.edu address from the pull-down box.
- "Check E-mail" - Go to you e-mail account to retrieve your temporary password.
- "Log In" - Log in with your NazNet username and the temporary password. As a security measure, you will be asked immediately to change the password.
How do I reset my NazNet Password?
- Go to auth.naz.edu (MyNaz) if you need to reset your password. You can also access this page by visiting the Quicklinks menu on the Naz homepage and clicking on "MyNaz Password Help"
- Log in to Google Apps (to retrieve your NazNet password http://www.google.com/a/mail.naz.edu/
- Return to NazNet and login with the temporary password that was just sent to your e-mail in step #2.