- AtomicLearning Login
AtomicLearning is a free service for all of the Nazareth community.
However, at this time you must contact the TMS helpdesk at (389-2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the Nazareth password.
Once you have received the password, go to http://atomiclearning.com and use the password with one of the following usernames:
Student username: nazstudent
Faculty/Staff username: nazfaculty
Great News for Naz!
You can now login to AtomicLearning with your Nazareth Username/Password!
Find an Answer to a Tech Question
- The Find an Answer to a Tech Question area allows you to quickly find the answer to a specific how-to technology question.
- Type your question or keywords into the text field.
- Set any filters you’d like to use in the dropdown menus below.
- By checking the box next to ‘View only preferred filters’ you may limit result to your preferred training.
- Click the ‘Search’ button.
- The resulting list contains application titles. Click an application title to expand the list and displaying individual lessons, then click a lesson title to view the tutorial in the player window.
Browse Available Training & Projects
- Atomic Learning offers a complete training library of show-and-tell training tutorials on over 205 of the most common applications.
- Training on accessibility and 50+ assistive technology tools is also available.
- To access the tutorial library, check the ‘Tutorials’ box.
- Workshops offer an in-depth look at a concept or tech-related topic.
- Access a full list of available topics by checking the ‘Workshop’ box.
- Atomic Learning projects illustrate how to use and apply technology.
- To access Atomic Learning’s selection of projects, check ‘Projects’.
- To view a complete list of projects, click the ‘Find’ button, or filter projects using the available dropdown menus before clicking ‘Find’.
- Extra projects and the ability to search by state and ISTE® NETS-S standards are available if your subscription includes the 21st Century Skills Add-on.
- Training Spotlights provide a structured training path so you can quickly find workshops, projects and tutorials related to the focused topic you desire.
- The button at the top of the ‘Browse Available Training & Projects’ module features a Spotlight topic.
- Each Spotlight includes a brief video. Start by viewing this topic overview, and then simply follow the steps on the right of the page.
- Access a full list of available topics by checking the ‘Spotlights’ box.