MyNaz Account • NazNet • Google Mail • Moodle
Why it Matters
Nazareth College is committed to fostering success for all of its constituencies. The ability to access your Nazareth accounts is a critical component to that success. To that end, each member of the college community is given single account (called MyNaz) that can be used to access several of the college's systems.
Below you'll find a description of each system along with the steps required to log in. If you experience any difficulties, please contact The Technology and Media Service Desk at x2111.
Applicants and students are e-mailed a unique activation link (with instructions) for their MyNaz account. This message is sent to the email address listed on the application or registration form.
Faculty and staff should perform the following steps to activate their MyNaz Account:
- Visit auth.naz.edu and click ‘Activate Account.’
- Follow the on-screen instructions to verify your account.
- Define your security questions (which will help protect your account).
- Set your password.
NazNet is the gateway to your personal record at the College. Through this interface, applicants can view the status of their application; students can register for courses, pay their bill, view their schedule, and retrieve their grades; faculty and staff can access class rosters, view information about their position, and print W2s. To access NazNet:
- Visit naznet.naz.edu and click the 'Log In' tab on the top right of your screen.
- Enter your MyNaz account information, then click 'Submit.'
Google Mail Nazareth's email system. Professors and campus offices use it to communicate with various constituencies about important college matters. To access your Google Mail account:
- Visit go.naz.edu/google to access the Google Mail home page.
- Enter your full email address as the username (e.g.,email@example.com).
- If you are an applicant, the format of your password should have been given to you by The Office of Admissions or The Office of the Registrar. If you are a faculty or staff member, use your MyNaz account information.
Moodle is Nazareth's course management system. All courses are automatically created in Moodle and many instructors use the system to post and retrieve assignments. It will be your instructors’ responsibility to inform you of whether or not they will use this learning management system. To access Moodle:
- Visit naz.edu/moodle to access the Moodle home page.
- Enter your MyNaz account information, then click 'Login.'
For More information about using Moodle, click here.