Skip to main content

Workers' Compensation

If you incur a work-related accident or injury, immediately notify your supervisor and the Campus Safety Department.  For a work-related illness, please contact Human Resources directly.  You will also need to complete an Accident Report after the incident.   The Accident Report must be signed by you and your supervisor and forwarded to Human Resources within 48 hours of the incident.  For additional information regarding a work-related accident, injury or illness, please contact the Human Resources Department.

Personal tools