Students seeking admission to Nazareth College under the Excel program must:
- have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- be ineligible for admission under standard Nazareth criteria.
Students seeking admission to Nazareth under the HEOP program must meet the above requirements and:
- be a resident of New York state.
- have proof of financial disadvantage (State and Federal income tax returns, Social Services verification, Ward-of-the-State verification, Compliance with State Education Department income guideline)
- may be required to provide documentation of historical disadvantage.
HEOP financial eligibility is based on State Education Department guidelines of family income and number of persons in the household. The tables on this page indicate maximum family income standards for students who wish to be considered for HEOP.
Note: Income limits may be raised if applicant's household is a one-parent family.
To learn more about the scholarships and grants for which you might be eligible, visit the Multicultural Affairs web page.