- Nazareth Healthline
E-mail Health Services for confidential responses to your health questions and concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Miss a class?
Please note that we do not write notes to professors indicating that students were seen at Health Services during class time. For more information about our policy, please click here.
- Assess and treat routine illnesses
- First Aid
- Rapid tests for strep and mono
- Free OTC cold, pain meds
- TB tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Job physicals
- Allergy injections: by appointment only
- Crutch loan
- DMV eye exams
- STI testing for men and women by appointment.
- Free condoms
- Health education materials
- Referrals off campus as necessary
- Vaccines (limited, fees vary)
There is no charge to see a provider in the Student Wellness Center. All students are responsible for off-site lab fees incurred in association with care received at the Student Wellness Center.
All contact with the Student Wellness Center is confidential. Medical information can be released only with students' written permission.
Services for Veterans
- Fee for MMR is waived.