- Online Immunization Record
You can print your own immunization record from your account on NazNet.
Click on Communication, then Immunization Information and print.
- Meningitis Information
Download this document for more information on meningitis.
- Immunization Clinic at MCHD
111 Westfall Rd.
Rochester, New York 14692
Phone: 585 753-5150
Fax: 585 753-5160
Child and Adult Clinic Hours:
- Tuesday, 9 am - Noon, 1-4 pm
- Wednesday, Noon - 7:00 pm; please arrive by 6 pm
- Thursday, 9 am - Noon
Fees may apply. Call first for information.
NY State Public Health Law 2165 requires all students taking 6 credit hours or more to demonstrate protection against measles, mumps and rubella. Requirements include:
- documentation of 2 doses of MMR (the first on or after the first birthday) OR
- Laboratory proof of immunity from these diseases.
- Health services staff is available to give MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)vaccines for a cost of $15 cash or check to any student who is not compliant.
Persons born prior to 1/1/57 are exempt from this requirement.
If you have not presented this documentation to Health Services by the second week of the of the semester, you will be removed from class and brought to Health Services. Note: For graduate and transfer students, your previous college is often the best source for immunization records. Contact the university health center and they should be able to help you get that information to us.
Please call Health Services 585-389-2500 with any questions. You may fax your documentation to us 24 hours a day 585-389-2503. A completed health form should accompany all documentation and is available in the forms section.
New York State PHL 2167 requires that all college students (or their parents if they are under age 18)receive information on meningitis and the vaccine (see this page for that information), and sign a statement indicating whether they have been immunized against Meningitis or wish to decline the Meningitis vaccination at this time.
The meningitis vaccine is not required