Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. during the Academic year.
- PPD testing in the summer
- We do not do PPDs in the summer (after May 6 this year).
- You will need to return in 48-72 hours for a read.
- Some insurances do pay for PPDs so take your insurance card with you.
Walk-in PPD Testing Sites
AccelCare: $40 cash, check or credit
3400 Monroe Ave
Pittsford, NY 14618
Rochester Immediate Care $30 cash, check or credit
1065 Ridge Road Webster, NY 14580
2685 E Henrietta Rd. Henrietta, NY 14467
2745 W. Ridge Rd. Rochester, NY 14626
8 Things to do to stay healthy this spring!
· Protect yourself from the sun. Wear sunscreen & avoid the tanning booths!
· Exercise: Hit the elliptical, walk around campus or swim in our pool! Get moving!
· Look at your skin: Be familiar with your moles and freckles.
· GO to a museum or gallery: Try The Strong National Museum of Play. Find your favorite toys & experience a butterfly garden.
· Cut back on fat: Keep fat at 20-35% of daily caloric intake.
· PLan to plant: Gardening can build self esteem & reduce stress. Adopt a plant from the Naz greenhouse.
· Think safety: Travel with friends! Buddy up!
· Wash your hands: Sneeze & cough into your shoulder or elbow. Carry hand sanitizer with you.
Urgent & Emergency Care Options
Fone Med, our after-hours nurse advice line, is available to all Nazareth students when we are closed:
If you need assistance on campus, call Campus Safety at (585)389-2850 or use your Security Escort Alert.
Information about the affordable care act
Student Health Services provides health care, education and outreach services to a diverse student population. We promote campus wellness and healthy lifestyles while encouraging personal responsibility to enhance students' capacity for reaching academic & personal goals.