Skip to main content

Health Forms

Doctor's Scale
What to Bring to College
  • Your health insurance card or a picture of it on your phone!
  • Thermometer
  • Alcohol based hand sanitizer to carry with you
  • A small bottle of pain/fever reliever of your choice (Ibuprofen/Acetaminophen)
  • Throat lozenges and cough drops
  • Band-aids
  • Disinfectant wipes (e.g. Clorox) to prevent spread of germs in your living space

(Documents may require Adobe Reader to view)

Health Forms

All incoming students (undergraduate and graduate) taking 6 credit hours or more must complete the health form.  This includes submitting immunization information.

The required health forms can be found on the new student portal( or on this website. Please follow the directions carefully.  You must complete and sign pages 1 (signature needed twice) & 2. 

 A physical examination is required only  for intercollegiate athletes who are required to have a pre-participation physical by the NCAA. It must be completed within 6 months of the start of the season or practice.

 Your health care provider's  office must complete the immunization form or you may substitute a copy of your immunizations from a previously attended college or university.  Contact the health services office to find out how to obtain this information.

Please call Naz Student Wellness Center (585) 389-2500 with any questions. You may fax your documentation to us 24 hours a day (585) 389-2503.

Note to students and parents:
All students should carry a copy of their health insurance card with them. It is easily obtained by calling your insurance company and asking for additional free copies or you may take a picture of it and carry it on your phone!!

Personal tools