- Part-time Program
The department offers a part-time undergraduate evening program for students with an associate's degree or equivalent. The program can be completed in three years. For further information, please contact the department at 585-389-2753 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nazareth College has a longstanding legacy of excellence in social work education. Because of this, graduates are highly sought after by local employers. Field experience opportunities are more extensive than in other programs. Field placements occur during the junior and senior years and are available in a wide variety of settings ranging from schools and hospitals to government and community-based grassroots agencies. Students also have opportunities to study international social work in countries such as England or India.
- Provides students with the knowledge, values, and skills needed to work in all areas of social work.
- Emphasis on individual attention from faculty.
- Often offers learning experiences outside the classroom, such as legislative action day in Albany or visiting the United Nations or the Tenement Museum in New York City.
- Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) and the division of Professional Education, New York State Education Department.
- Offers an accredited MSW program in collaboration with the College at Brockport.