Please let us know your feedback on our scholarship page on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NazSocialWork
Nazareth College believes that students should be able to choose the college that offers them the best range of educational opportunities. In order to make that choice possible, the Social Work Department has compiled a large listing of scholarships that may be applicable to yourself.
- A Comprehensive Directory of Social Work Degree Programs Online
- General Bachelor's/Master's-Level Scholarships
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- MSW Scholarships - GRAPES Network Search Engine through UCLA: One of the only searchable databases for Master's-level scholarships
- Rochester, NY (local) Scholarships Through The Community Foundation: A searchable database for local scholarships
Please note: Although the scholarships listed have been pre-screened to some degree, scholarships should be thoroughly researched for legitimacy (since there are many scams that pose as scholarships). Guard your personal information, and remember, anything that sounds too good to be true probably is.
Below is a list of federal loan forgiveness/assistance programs to help individuals minimize their overall student loan debt after graduation.
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Program
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment
- National Institutes of Health
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Income-Based Repayment Plan
- "Pay As You Earn" Repayment Program