- For More Information
55 St Paul Street
Rochester, NY 14604
The Greater Rochester Collaborative MSW program is challenging as well as rewarding, offering you the knowledge, values, and skills you will need to become an advanced practitioner, working with individuals, groups, families, organizations, and communities to address psychological and social needs. Through community collaboration, partnership, and empowerment, you’ll learn to become an MSW practitioner, prepared for licensure and well-equipped to address such issues as anti-violence, women’s health, child welfare, gerontology, and poverty.
The Greater Rochester Collaborative MSW program is a unique public-private partnership between Nazareth College of Rochester and the SUNY College at Brockport, both having a long history of social work education in Rochester. More than 60% of our students entering this rigorous 60-credit program come prepared with other bachelor’s degrees.
- Access to resources and faculty from two of the area's finest academic institutions.
- Course offerings primarily at a central location at the downtown SUNY MetroCenter campus with electives available at both college campuses.
- Field placement at local agencies within a 50-mile radius of Rochester, NY.
- A choice of advanced practice in either family and community or interdisciplinary health care.
- Blended public/private tuition rate.
- Graduate assistantships available through both colleges with responsibilities carried out at the downtown campus.
View Greater Rochester Collaborative MSW program website