Because external grants are binding contracts between the sponsoring agency and Nazareth College, careful review of all proposals is required by both the academic and financial branches of the institution and all external funding applications for academically related projects must be submitted through the Office of Sponsored Programs and Faculty Research.
This process takes time and it is important that you let us know of your plans to submit an application so that all involved can schedule the time needed to give it the attention it deserves.
Grants Proposal Forms
- Grant Proposal Authorization Form
- Grant Proposal Budget Summary Form
- Fellowship Proposal Authorization Form
- For an explication of the College's pre-award policies, procedures, and forms, click here*
Grants Administration Forms
- Time and Effort Report
- Time and Effort Monthly Worksheet
- For an explication of the College's post-award policies, procedures, and forms, click here*
*(Requires Acrobat reader to view)