Graduate Student Registration Timeline
- SPRING SEMESTER GRADUATE REGISTRATION
- Mid-October: Courses are available for viewing on NazNet for the upcoming spring term
- Early November: Graduate students register for spring courses
- SUMMER AND FALL GRADUATE REGISTRATION
- Early January: Courses are available for viewing on NazNet for the upcoming summer terms
- Mid-March: Courses are available for viewing on NazNet for the upcoming fall term
- Late March: Graduate students register for summer and fall courses
First-term graduate students:
Graduate students in their first term will be registered through the Office of Graduate Student Services.
Returning graduate students:
After the first term, graduate students register on-line using NazNet.
Exceptions: Students in the Doctor of Physical Therapy or Hybrid Educational Technology Specialist programs do not register on-line. This process takes place automatically through Graduate Student Services.
Graduate Student Advisement:
Graduate students receive a comprehensive program overview prior to registration into first term courses. Many programs do not require advisement each term; check with your program director to find out your specific requirements for advisement each term. Please remember, however, that advisors are always available to answer questions and provide guidance. If you are not sure the name of your advisor, this can be found in "My Profile" in your NazNet account.
Log in to NazNet to view course listings by term.
NazNet Registration Help
- Watch a video of step-by-step instructions
(Flash Player required - download)
- Open a .pdf file with instructions
(Adobe Acrobat Reader required - download)