Nazareth College of Rochester has teamed up with SALT a financial literacy program, to help our students and recent alumni manage their money and student loans. SALT helps students and alumni develop skills for life by delivering vital information and support in a way that is simple, useful, and motivating.
What is SALT?
SALT was created by American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to help Nazareth students and recent alumni become more financially savvy. SALT offers financial education, debt management, and ongoing resources. This program rewards you for making smart money decisions, and we’re providing all of its services to you—including your membership—free of charge.
Activating your SALT membership allows you take advantage of members-only features, like:
- Interactive money management tools that allow you to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your federal loans in one place.
- Loan advise from SALT expert counselors who are available to guide you through loan repayment. Please call 1-877-523-9473 for individual, personalized loan repayment counseling.
- My Money 101 - an on-line resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit management, credit cards, banking, and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jump start your career.
Please activate your SALT account at www.saltmoney.org to begin using all of the SALT services!