This concert performance is presented by the Nazareth College Center for International Education in partnership with the Greater Rochester Ukrainian Community and will include performances by:
- Combined Community Church Choirs
(Baptist – Catholic – Orthodox – Pentecostal)
- St. Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Orthodox Church Choir
- Slavic Pentecostal Church Choir & Orchestra
- Slavic Pentecostal Church Youth Choir
- Slavic Bible Baptist Men’s & Women’s Choirs
- Slavic Bible Baptist Youth Choir
- Ukrainian Academic & Folk Choir “SURMA”
- Lydia Dzus & Zinnia Dzus-DeBole
- Vocal Ensemble “MALVY”
- Rochester Bandurist Ensemble – Golden Strings “Zoloti Struny”
- Daria Kompaniec & Chet Banach
- Tania Beghini.
There will also be a showcase exhibit of Ukrainian Religious Artifacts and Christmas Traditions prepared by the Ukrainian National Women’s League of America (UNWLA Branch 120) outside the Linehan Chapel in the Golisano Academic Center from January 10 – 28, 2014.
This event is free and open to the public.
Center for International Education
Kathleen Hansen, Center for International Education, (585) 389-2673 or firstname.lastname@example.org