The Center for Spirituality, the Nursing Department, and Campus Safety are sponsoring Thanksgiving Basket collections to benefit Rochester families in need through Dimitri House and Rochester Family Mission.
There are many ways to participate!
- Collect food items and donate them at the Center for Spirituality Office in GAC 153, Campus Safety Department or the Nursing Department in Smyth 283.
- Stop by Campus Safety to participate in the Food for Fines program.
- Make a monetary donation. Send checks made out to "Nazareth College" to the Center for Spirituality Department. Please write "Thanksgiving Baskets" on the check.
For more information and a list of suggested donations for families, please stop by the Center for Spirituality Office (GAC 153), or email Maura Whitman at email@example.com.
- Boxed Potato
- Stuffing Mix
- Canned Vegetables
- Dessert Mix
- Apple Sauce
- Canned Fruit
- Juice Boxes
- Bread or Muffin Mix
- Candy for the kids
- Cash donation(to purchase $25 gift card to Wegman’s, Top’s, or Walmart to purchase a Turkey Or Ham)
Collection Dates: Nov. 3 -Nov. 17
If unable to drop off your donation, please call and we will arrange pick up.
Help Organize Food Baskets: Nov. 18 & Nov 19 AND/OR Help Deliver Baskets Nov. 19 contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations will be distributed to: Wilson Commencement Park, Sojourner House and YWCA, Baden Street Settlement, Mercy Residential Services,Volunteers of America, House of Mercy, Baber AME Church, Veteran’s Outreach, and Catholic Charities.
- Sponsored By:
- The Center for Spirituality, the Nursing Department, and Campus Safety
- Contact Information:
- contact Sarah Teetsel email@example.com OR Maura Whitman firstname.lastname@example.org