The Nazareth College Physical Therapy Department is hosting its 5th annual Continuing Education Workshop for PTs, PTAs, SLPs, OTs, Creative Arts Therapists, and other Health Care Professionals. Those professionals who attend will receive 6 Contact Hours.
The theme will be "Healthy Changes: Contemporary Approaches to Chronic Health Conditions."
Featured presenters include:
Dale Avers, PT, DPT, PhD
- Matthew J. Taylor, PT, PhD, RYT
- Staffan Elgelid, PT, PhD, GCFP
- Teresa Zappia, PT, DPT
- Mary Lou Galantino, PT, PhD
- Elizabeth Duvall, PT, DPT
- Karen Vecellio, PT, DPT
8:00 AM — Registration & Breakfast
8:30-Noon — Keynote & Session I
Noon-1:00 PM — Lunch
1:00-4:30 PM — Sessions II & III
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided! All proceeds benefit the Academic Center for Wellness and Rehabilitation.
- $90 Early Bird: No later than February 10th, 2012
- $120 Regular: After February 10th, 2012
- $75 Nazareth Alumni & Non-Nazareth Students
- $25 Nazareth Student Fee
Sponsored by: Narareth College Physical Therapy Department
Contact Information and Registration:
- To Register by Phone: Contact Arlene Bucci at (585) 389-2909
- To Register by E-mail: Send completed registration to NazarethCEW2012@gmail.com
- Registration Deadline: March 16, 2012