Speakers for the Grad Career Webinar series include:
• October 6th, Corey Cicocchetti, Ethics
• October 13th, Christine Hassler, Career Planning
• October 20th, Diane Carling, Networking
• November 3rd, Natascha Saunders, Facebook
• November 10th, Jason Alba, LinkedIn
• November 17th, William Arruda, Branding
• December 1st, Donald Asher, Job Search
• December 8th, Roz Userhoff, Job Retention
Webinars are held on Wednesdays.
This Career Webinar Series features eight experts who share best practices and proven strategies to help graduates get jobs. The National Association of College and Employer Association’s spring 2010 survey reported employers planned to hire 5.3 percent more new college graduates than they did the previous year. And based on the economy and conditions today, the Class of 2011 will also have to work harder and smarter to not only get the job they want, but a job period!
To help this year’s graduates get ready for their job search, Career Services and TalentMarks.com, a firm dedicated to providing career coaching to graduates and alumni, is offering experts who will share how to organize your job search, plan your career, build a network, create your brand, develop killer resumes, and use LinkedIn and Facebook to get a job!
Students and alumni can participate in one or all Webinars. For details on the Webinars, log into NazLink (www.myinterfase.com/naz/student).
- Sponsored By:
- Career Services
- Contact Information:
- Contact Career Services at (585) 389-2892