- English Literature
- Communication and Rhetoric
- American Studies
Where Are They Now?
Our graduates are employed by many renowned organizations including SNY-TV - Home of the Mets, Butler Till Media, Paychex, Smart Pop Books, Gatehouse Media, and Yellow Page City. See more
Versatility is the rule, not the exception, in Nazareth's English Department. You will take courses from top-notch professors with background in literature, linguistics, rhetoric, creative writing, and information technologies. These faculty have studied and hold the highest degrees from leading universities in the United States and abroad.
The programs offered through the Department of English reflect this versatility. The ability to communicate effectively is critical, and each program within the English Department offers excellent ways for you to learn this critical skill.
- English Literature (option with adolescence or childhood education)
- Communication and Rhetoric (option with adolescence or childhood education)
- American Studies (option with childhood education)
- English Literature (minor)
- Communication and Rhetoric (minor)
- Legal Studies
- Visual Communication Design
The Literature program encourages and enriches students by allowing them to view literature across disciplines and to examine the historical and cultural significance of texts. Learn More
The study of literature, modern German drama, study abroad, and of course, learning the language are just a few of the ways we visit Germany from all perspectives. Learn More