- For More Information
Dr. Molly Keogh
Coordinator of International and Intercultural Initiatives
- Hear from the Students!
- Insights on the Schools
- Living Overseas
- Student Interview
International and Intercultural Opportunities
Currently there are possible placements in the countries of England, Hungary, China and Tanzania.
Click here for an overview of each country
Who can apply
Undergraduate: Pre-service teachers majoring in Inclusive Childhood/Middle Childhood Education and students in the Adolescent Education Program.
Graduate: Teachers and/or pre-service teachers in a GRADUATE Education Program.
- An over-all GPA of 3.2 (Undergrad), 3.6 (Graduate) or better by the beginning of their first student teaching experience.
- A successful first student teaching placement (if applicable) - verified by their Nazareth College Student Teaching Supervisor and their cooperating teacher.
- A positive outcome from the international education experience application process:
- Specific, thoughtful answers to the questions on the initial application form. Please click here to complete the on-line application.
- A written essay
- THREE confidential letters of recommendation, including one from a Nazareth College instructor, and one from a classroom teacher.
- A final interview
ALL interested students should contact Dr. Molly Keogh (firstname.lastname@example.org), Coordinator of International and Intercultural Initiatives for the School of Education.