Account Transfers (journal entries) are permitted when transferring transaction amounts from one account to another. Click here to download an Account Transfer Form or visit the Accounts Payable Office. Fill out the department names, account numbers, and dollar amount being transferred and obtain department head approval. Forward the form to Accounts Payable for the Controller's approval. Once approved by the Controller, the journal entry will be added to the general ledger.
Click here to download the Budget Transfer Request Form.
All budget transfer requests will be completed as follows:
- Fill in the 14 digit account number (fund, unit or department, object code, increase, decrease and description).
- Make sure the entry is balanced before submitting it to the Controller's Office.
- Fill in your name as requester and date the form.
- After the Budget Transfer Form is completed, save it to your hard drive.
- Email your request as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your name and department.
- Include a brief description of the budget transfer.
Travel Expense Reports
Click here to download a Travel Expense Form or visit the Accounts Payable Office. Within 2 weeks of completion of your trip, fill out all necessary information (including any advances received for the travel) and obtain department head approval. Forward the form to Accounts Payable for the Controller's approval. We will either deposit extra funds from the trip into the account you provide or issue you a check for the balance owed to you. Please always remember to include General Ledger account number to be charged.
Mileage is reimbursed at 56.5 cents per mile.